Datapolis Process System includes everything you need to model, implement, manage and evolve process driven applications in SharePoint. With Datapolis Process System you can simplify complex processes and organize all your workflows into a coherent system.
Datapolis Process System helps you do whatever you do again and again on SharePoint
Design a Process & Transform it Into a Workflow
Datapolis combines a simple process designer and forms builder with a powerful activities development platform; all fully integrated with each other and with SharePoint.
This unique dual nature distinguishes Datapolis Process System and fosters communication among process participants, managers and technical professionals. Stakeholders can share process logic diagrams, consider improvements with real-time thru-put graphs and manage complex processes from a single repository.
- Drag and drop designer to model a process and create a workflow
- Powerful activities designer to automate functionality
- Built-in forms designer ties user experience to workflow goals
- Push button deployment within a managed environment
- SharePoint interface optimizes user experience
Organize Workflows Into Apps And Manage Them From Repositories
Datapolis Process System lets you convert workflows into DPS apps, stand-alone objects that may be used inside other workflows and by external solutions. Multiple processes can be managed from a single repository. DPS Application repositories help simplify and organize the process system, support process improvement, control changes, and accelerate acceptance, bringing order to the workflow system and the whole SharePoint environment.
- Parallel sub-processes
- Automatically execute and handle multiple processes
- Pull together common processes into a single repository
- Simplify complex workflows by using manageable applications
Manage Your Process System
Datapolis Central Administration lets you manage, monitor and tune a complex process system from within SharePoint. Simplify security, increase workflow performance, monitor thru-put, reduce errors and control maintenance changes from a central location.
- Performance monitoring diagnostics
- Workflow maintenance permissions structure
- Application management to keep order in the system
- Single list to control all workflows across the farm